This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Sculpt & Glo Fitness. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Sculpt & Glo Fitness collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
• When you register for Sculpt & Glo Fitness we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
• Sculpt & Glo Fitness uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• Cookies are required to use the Sculpt & Glo Fitness service.
Sculpt & Glo Fitness uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Sculpt & Glo Fitness. Although Sculpt & Glo Fitness owns the code, databases, and all rights to the West Wolf Gallery application, you retain all rights to your data.
• Sculpt & Glo Fitness may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Sculpt & Glo Fitness may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Sculpt & Glo Fitness primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
For any questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com